Hello Friends! Welcome to the Techly360.com website. And in this article today, we will know about “Explain How The Water Cycle Supplies Us With a Continual Supply of Freshwater”? So If The Same Question Was Going On In Your Mind, Then I Iave Provided The Answer To This Question Below.
Friends! Many of you Must have asked Google Assistant to know the Answer to this Question, “Ok Google, Explain How The Water Cycle Supplies Us With a Continual Supply of Freshwater”? And Google Assistant shares with you many more Questions and its Answers Related to this Question.
Explain How The Water Cycle Supplies Us With a Continual Supply of Freshwater?
So Friends! The water cycle, also called the Hydrologic cycle, refers to the process of continuous supply and recycling of water on Earth. It is an overall continuous process that involves the processes of evaporation of water, water harvesting, forming droplets, and reusing them.
In the initial phase of the water cycle, water evaporates from oceans, lakes, rivers, and other water bodies due to thermal radiation from the Sun. This evaporated water goes into the sky and is later stored as clouds when it cools. When clouds coalesce, they fall to Earth as rain.
Then, in the next step of the water cycle, it returns as rainwater to the oceans, rivers, and lakes, where it can be reused. There are water storage areas near the oceans that keep water in a more permanent form and make the water supply life-sustaining.
Also Read – Which of the Following is Not a Real Account?
Thus, the water cycle ensures a continuous supply of water, which is extremely important for human civilization and the life of natural organisms. This process also plays an important role in protection from pollution and water scarcity, as we have to ensure that we manage natural resources properly so that we can maintain the water supply for future generations.
Similar Asked Questions
- explain how the water cycle supplies us with a continual supply of freshwater?
- Which cycle do we get our supply and reserve of freshwater?
- How is the water cycle a continuous cycle?
- What is the supply of freshwater?
- How does the water cycle produce freshwater from salt water?
- which process in the water cycle results directly in snow?
- what is tapped into when digging a well looking for water in the water cycle?
- explain how the water cycle supplies us with a continuous supply of freshwater?
- the water cycle provides for the constant supply of freshwater on earth true or false?
Conclusion – How did you like this article on “Explain How The Water Cycle Supplies Us With a Continual Supply of Freshwater”?. You must tell by commenting in the comment box below. Or if you want to give some kind of suggestion, you can share your opinion with us in the comment box below.