Hello Friends! Welcome to the Techly360.com website. And in this article today, we will know about “The Results of a Hive Query Can Be Stored As”? So If The Same Question Was Going On In Your Mind, Then I Iave Provided The Answer To This Question Below.
The Results of a Hive Query Can Be Stored As?
Friends! You hive query’s result can be stored in different ways: like –
- You Hive query results can be stored as files in the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- You can store the result of Hive query in a table.
- You can store the results of a Hive query in a view.
- You can store the results of a Hive query in a temporary table.
- You can write UDF to process the results of Hive query.
- You can store the processed data in a custom data store or format.
How can we save data in Hive?
Is database created in Hive is stored as?
How do I write Hive output to a CSV file?
Which data do we query using Hive?
Where are Hive tables stored?
How does Hive query work?
What format does Hive store data?
Which file format is best for Hive?
How do I save a Hive script?
Conclusion – Friends, How Did You Like The Article “The Results of a Hive Query Can Be Stored As”? Do Tell Us By Commenting Below. Also, Do Share This Post As Much As Possible.